Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Poster



My inspiration for this piece of work was my love for Slightly Stoopid's genre of music. Slightly Stoopid plays a laid back rock that someone can not so much rock out too but vibe to it instead. The hardest part about this project was figuring out how to use Quark because I was having a really hard time and I was even struggling when my own class mates were explaining it too me. I overcame this by seeking help from our professor who sat me down and explained the basics and then from then on out I could figure it out on my own. If I had been better prepared I would have done more with it probably added better color and graphics to attract more eye attention. I am proud of what I have done, I mean it is mine and no can take that away from me but I feel that I could probably make it better.

No comments: