Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Newsletter


My inspiration for this piece was my love of sports; I can watch all sports at any time. You give me a fanatic about sports and I'll show you me. I liked using people from our school in the project it gave me a little bit of self pride about our school. I had a hard time though fitting the pictures and texts in the right way. I went about it trying to copy and paste but it was not working but I finally got help and fixed the problem and Tucker had me help him as well. If I had more time I would liked to have made specialized pages for each sport and even make the newsletter longer because I feel our sports get overlooked alot and that's not fair. I am proud of what I have created and would gladly put it out there for my peers to read.

No comments: