Thursday, December 4, 2008

Quark and Indesign Bi BI Card






In creating a Bi BI card I found myself a lot of the time just stuck in what I would call first gear. Even after going through Quark as many times as i did I still felt that I could not really understand the program in its entirety. I liked doing it though once I figured out where I wanted to start. That was the tough part, because doing many different things at once on this program could get you lost. I also feel that I dealt with the issues in Quark quite well as my Bi BI card is close as I could get it to the actual deal. If I had more time or I understood things better like I feel a lot of the other students have. I also feel that the fact that i sat in the lab for hours to figure out how to use the program is a feat in itself. If i had more time i bet i would have made something that could have been put into an actual magazine.

With In design i was completely lost I was fighting an up hill battle the entire way as I had no clue how the program of In design works. i thought it was similar to Quark and in some aspects it was, but when it came to creating text and picture boxes it was a crazy experiment gone bad. I feel that if I had more time I would have probably figured out how to use the program and create a better Bi BI card. I think that I did a good job and I tried as hard as I possibly could so I am prod of my work.

No comments: