Monday, September 15, 2008

Font Poem


The quote is about my favorite song by the band OPM... the song is called heaven is a halfpipe and explains how people need to relax and realize that getting to heaven is not the biggest deal on earth. The Fonts were used in the order of how I was experimenting with them on Photoshop. the lyrics themselves where distorted the way they were because in the movie or music video its the band members skating in the sky. I wanted to make the words look like the wind up in the clouds were making the words move. The arrangements also had to do with how the words were supposed to look like you were flying through the clouds and the song was with you the whole time. The biggest challenge was not really knowing photoshop that well. I worked it out the best I could and fought through it. I was proud of the fact that i complete it with the help I got from my friends who knew photoshop better than I did. If I had more time I would have made it bigger and more elaborate.


The actual quote looks like this "Heaven would be a DJ spinning dub all night long and heaven would be just kicking back with Jesus packing my bong".

No comments: